Ernest G. Ianetti, Esq. has been practicing law for over 30 years, since 1986.
Ernest is a graduate of Rutgers University Law School, Newark, and a summa cum laude graduate of Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rutherford.
Ernest is admitted to practice in the following courts:
- United States Supreme Court
- United State Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- United States Bankruptcy Court, District of New Jersey
- State of New Jersey, All Courts
- Territorial Court of the United States Virgin Island
Over the course of his career, Ernest has pushed boundaries and advanced the law. His work in State v. Baker, 310 N.J. Super. 128 (App. Div. 1998), State v. Sanchez, 129 N.J. 400 (1992) and Jecker v. Hidden Valley, 422 N.J. Super. 155 (App. Div. 2011), resulted in new law for his clients.
Ernest is also a regular guest speaker about evidence and trial practice for National Business Institute, Inc.