Erika Eliason is a Senior Associate Attorney at Stange Law Firm, PC in the Boone County office located in Columbia, Missouri. She is licensed to practice law in the state of Missouri. Erika represents clients in a wide variety of family law matters, including, divorce, child custody, child support, guardianship and other domestic relation matters. Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Erika R. Eliason is responsible for the content. Principle place of business 120 South Central Avenue, Suite 450, St. Louis (Clayton), Missouri 63105.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- S.J.D. (2007)
- Lead Counsel Rated for Divorce/ Family Law
- Lead Counsel
- The Missouri Bar  # 59635
- Columbia, MO Divorce and Family Law Blog
- Is My Prenuptial Contract Enforceable in Columbia, MO?
10 November 2020
- How to Approach Divorce Mediation in Columbia, MO
14 October 2020
- I Can’t Afford Child Support Anymore. What Can I Do?
9 September 2020
- Family Law Headquarters | Divorce & Family Law Information