I am a problem solver, not just an Attorney. I look at the whole picture of the problem in order to help you resolve it, whether it is divorce, custody/visitation with your child(ren), or even child support. I will not only provide you with legal options but also help open up the lines of communication between you and your partner.
If it is handling the issues left behind after a death in the family, I can help distribute assets and help resolve conflicts between feuding parties. I am dedicated to handling all of my cases with humanity.
If it is an issue I cannot resolve, I will point you in the right direction of someone who can.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Credit Cards Accepted
Contingent fees are dependent on the case type and complexity.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Flexible retainers and payment plans available for qualifying clients.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Michigan State University
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar
- Better Business Bureau
- The Diggs Law Firm Website
- The Diggs Law Firm, LLC
- Applying for Illinois Unemployment Benefits During COVID-19
3 April 2020
- How can I get full custody in Illinois?
20 January 2020
- What is full custody in Illinois?
15 January 2020