Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Intellectual Property
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Intellectual Property Attorney
- Erickson Law Group, PC
Websites & Blogs
- Eric Waltmire's Blog
- Adding a Descriptive Word to a Mark Unlikely to Avoid Confusion When Common Words Are Strong
16 November 2019
- Inventing the Bicycle: Why Did It Take So Long?
15 November 2019
- Inventing Play-Doh: Repurposing an Obsolete Product
14 November 2019
- Third Party Use Not Close Enough to Goods of Registrant to Sufficiently Weaken Rights
13 November 2019
- Design Patent on Open Ended Wrench, Functional or Ornamental?
11 November 2019
- How Limiting is a Specific Date and Time in a User Interface claimed in a Design Patent?
4 November 2019
- Sports Fuel is Descriptive of Food Products for Athletes?
1 October 2019
- Are Suggestive Logos More Effective?
20 September 2019
- Companies with an Inventor CEO Produced Higher Quality Innovation, Study Finds
17 September 2019
Contact & Map