Eric L. Bolves, Attorney At Law
I have practiced law since 1983 in the areas of Consumer Rights, Foreclosure, Bankruptcy and Social Security Disability. I have been appointed as Attorney and Guardian Ad Litem by Judges in over 2000 foreclosure cases in every county in the state of Florida since 1995.
I have filed over 4,500 bankruptcies for business and individuals since 1988 and represented over 4000 claimants before the Social Security Administration.
I participate in the Mortgage Modification Mediation program in the Middle District of Florida Bankruptcy Court.
Areas of practice include Social Security Disability, Bankruptcy, and Foreclosure
* Practice before the Administrative Law Court of the Social Security Administration since 1998.
* Admitted to practice by the Florida Supreme Court May 27, 1983.
* Admitted to practice by the United States District Court July 26, 1983.
Books Written: Grandma's Recipe For Debt Free Living (2009),
The Halt Foreclosure Manual (2008)
Florida Bar Approved Continuing Legal Education Instructor
* The Paperless Law Practice: 5 Easy Steps to Going Paperless 2013, 2014 National Webinar
* Social Security Disability for the Personal Injury & Worker’s Comp Lawyer 2013, 2014 National Webinar
* Social Security Disability 101: “Boot Camp” & Practice Guide 2013, 2014 National Webinar
* Bankruptcy Motion Practice Ch. 7 and 13: A Practical Guide 2013, 2014 National Webinar
* Consumer Bankruptcy 101: “Boot Camp” and Practical Guide 2013, 2014 National Webinar
* Bankruptcy 101: Critical Issues and Chapter 13 Plan: February 2012, Orlando, Jacksonville and Ft. Lauderdale.
* Free and Low-Cost Legal Tech for Your Law Practice: January 2012, National Webinar
* IPhone and iPad Applications for the iParalegal: January 2012, National Webinar
* Social Security Disability Boot Camp: December, 2011, Nationwide Webinar.
* Going Paperless and Beyond: Attorneys Guide to a Mobile La