Eric Chenoweth, a senior criminal defense associate, has successfully defended countless cases from driving under the influence (DUI), driving while ability impaired (DWAI), driving under restraint (DUR), assaults, menacing, criminal mischief, economic crimes, sex crimes, drug charges, gun charges, domestic violence, escape, and many more. In every case, Eric would attack the issues with a fighters' mentality and would never shy away from going to trial and he fights, tooth and nail, to defend his clients' rights.
Eric also specializes in personal injury cases including accidents, slip and fall, and injury cases. He focuses his considerable drive and ability to making sure the negligent drivers and business owners that harm his clients pay the full amount his clients deserve. He has successfully represented an incredible amount of injured victims of others negligence behind the wheel or in businesses and has received substantial recoveries on their behalf. Eric Chenoweth has represented everything from rear-end to T-bone style car crashes and slip and falls in businesses and has earned large amounts of money for many of his clients.
Eric is feverishly passionate about protecting all his clients' rights! Whether the State is trying to take your freedom away or someone injured you in a car crash, no one will fight harder for you, and nobody will sympathize more with you and understand your concerns than Eric Chenoweth!
Whether you are injured, or charged with a crime or traffic case, call Eric at 303-578-4036.
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Tickets
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Colorado Supreme Court
- Shazam Kianpour & Associates, P.C.
- University of Colorado - Denver
- Honors: Received one of the top grades of his class.
- University of Colorado - Boulder
- State Bar of Colorado # 42645
- Denver DUI/DWAI Law Blog
- Colorado meth case reveals split in judicial opinion
27 March 2020
- Should sexual assault statutes of limitations be removed?
26 March 2020
- What does it mean that Colorado de-felonized drug possession charges?
25 March 2020
- Considerations, answers surrounding Colorado's varied assault laws
19 March 2020
- How serious is a reckless driving charge?
17 March 2020
- Colorado corrections leaders rethink the release system for inmates
16 March 2020
- Are you required to give phone data to police?
12 March 2020
- Local police officer will not face DUI charges
2 March 2020
- Methamphetamine use and arrests rise sharply in Colorado
26 February 2020