While providing quality affordable legal services is among our top priority, we truly are our Client's favorite counsel. We approach every single one of our Clients with a "people first" approach, and we do everything to make some of life's toughest transitions easier. Our Clients refer to us as family, because we know that is the most important thing in life. We are here whether for a fiery hot litigious battle or just to have an ear to chat to. We truly believe a powerful relationship is based on communication. Because of that, unlike most attorneys, we don't charge our Clients for our time talking to you or our email communications back and forth - something we feel strongly about. We are here for all your legal needs. If we can't do it, we know who can! Call today to speak with one of our founding partners! (480) 535-5030
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Social Security Disability
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
We provide free Estate Planning Consultations.
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. We allow easy secure online payment via LawPay.
Depending on the kind of case, we accept contingent fee agreements.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Tooher and Contreras Law, PLLC is an Arizona-based law firm focused on family law, business law, tax law, contract law, estate planning and administration, guardianship and conservatorship and more. We bring a collective 30 plus years of professional experience working with both individuals and businesses resolving complex issues and navigating life’s tough transitions. ? Our firm follows one guiding principle: “Do what you love in service of those who love what you do.” --Steve Farber
- State Bar of Arizona
- ID Number: 035263
- 9th Circuit
- ID Number: 035263
- United States Tax Court
- ID Number: TE0225
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Office of Kristin Gentile White, P.C.
- Operations Manager
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Arizona State University
- J.D. (2019)
- State Bar of Arizona  # 035263