- Estate Planning, Business Law
Elizabeth graduated from Chicago-Kent College of Law in 2020. While there, she was an Executive Article Editor for the Chicago-Kent Journal of Intellectual Property, interned in the legal departments of a national trade organization and Illinois’ top children’s hospital, and worked at law firms that focused on civil litigation and transportation law. Prior to law school Elizabeth earned degrees in Biochemistry and Biology from Ferris State University, where she participated in the biochemistry research lab and was president of the school’s chapter of the American Chemical Society.
After graduating, Elizabeth relocated to Traverse City and began her career as judicial assistant to Grand Traverse County’s Probate Judge, where she spent most of her time researching all aspects of family and probate law. She recently moved into private practice, where she now focuses on estate planning and business transactions. Her knowledge gained working within the local court system is invaluable to her estate planning and probate practice.
In her free time Elizabeth enjoys running, fly fishing, and spending time outside with her husband and two bird dogs: Holiday and Annie.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- State Bar of Michigan
- ID Number: P85290
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- J.D. (2020)
- State Bar of Michigan  # P85290