Elizabeth Dick

Elizabeth Dick

The Oklahoma Internet Lawyer (Virtual Law Firm Serving Oklahoma Residents)
  • Family Law, Divorce, Estate Planning...
  • Oklahoma
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

The Oklahoma Internet Lawyer was founded by owner attorney Elizabeth Dick. She attended The University of Tulsa College of Law and has experience handling family, civil and probate matters. Her virtual practice allows her to speak with clients online, through a laptop, tablet or mobile device and be available during times convenient for working individuals. Through a limited scope model, clients have the benefit of knowing the costs upfront while receiving instructions, document assistance, and legal advice along the way.

Elizabeth is an active member of the Oklahoma Bar Association and the Tulsa County Bar Association. She is passionate about providing legal services at an affordable price, and works full-time as a mathematics instructor at a local high school. Serving her community through teaching allows her to relate to clients in a matter-of-fact, down-to-earth way. She strives to ensure clients are kept informed and understand the applicable law to their case so they can make decisions that are best for each circumstance.

Practice Areas
  • Family Law
  • Divorce
  • Estate Planning
  • Real Estate Law
  • Education Law
  • Business Law
Additional Practice Area
  • Limited Scope Legal Services
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Payment plans are available.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    All services are billed as a flat fee, so clients know the costs upfront. Fees are listed on my website. Initial consultations are $10 for 20 minutes.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Mathematics Instructor
Jenks Public Schools
- Current
Prepare and present geometry curricula to high school students and integrate the first Creative Learning Systems SmartLab program in the state of Oklahoma into the Jenks Public School District.
Owner Attorney
The Hutto Law Firm, PLLC d/b/a The Oklahoma Internet Lawyer
- Current
Represent clients pursuant to the Rules of the Supreme Court of Oklahoma, Oklahoma District Courts and the Oklahoma Rules of Professional Conduct. Limited scope legal practice focused in the areas of family law, estate planning, business, real property and contracts.
Associate Attorney
Stoops & LaCourse, PLLC
Represented clients pursuant to the Rules of the Supreme Court of Oklahoma, Oklahoma District Courts and the Oklahoma Rules of Professional Conduct. Focused primarily in the areas of family law, guardianship law, civil litigation and estate planning.
University of Tulsa College of Law
J.D. (2012) | Law
Honors: With Honor
Activities: Ambassador for the University College of Law; Academic Standards Committee; Academic Merit Scholarship recipient; Board of Advocates Director; Intern for the United States Attorney's Office and various State Court Judges
Michigan Technological University
B.S. (2000) | Mathematics
Honors: Cum Laude
Activities: Army ROTC Scholarship recipient and Airborne School graduate
Site Teacher of the Year
Jenks Public Schools
Professional Associations
Greater Tulsa Association of Realtors
- Current
Activities: Provisional Sales Associate
Oklahoma Bar Association # 31388
- Current
Tulsa County Bar Association # 0705
- Current
Provisional Sales Associate License
Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
Advanced Mathematics Teaching Certificate
Oklahoma State Department of Education
Websites & Blogs
The Oklahoma Internet Lawyer
Legal Answers
1 Questions Answered

Q. My wife and I are legally separated. I now want a divorce. We have agreed to the terms. What do I need to do?
A: You certainly can get divorced after a legal separation. Contact a family law attorney who can help you in your state. Many attorneys now offer limited scope services, if you are interested in filing the paperwork and going to court yourself, in order to save money.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
16 South A Avenue #1123
Bixby, OK 74008
Telephone: (918) 960-9980