Elizabeth A. Hoffman is an attorney at McKinley Irvin’s Bellevue and Seattle offices. She is adept in a number of areas of family law, including divorce, adoption, domestic violence, unmarried couples, LGBT family law, and more. Elizabeth has been distinguished as a Washington “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers® (2014) due to her experience, reputation, and consistently exceptional client service. Elizabeth passionately advocates for her clients as well as the community at-large, particularly in the areas of domestic violence advocacy and the welfare of children.
- Domestic Violence
- Family Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- McKinley Irvin
- Seattle University School of Law
- Smith College
- Washington State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- King County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- King County Bar Association Family Law Mentor Program
- Attorney Profile
- Recent Blog Posts
- Can You Use Witnesses in a Divorce Trial?
21 August 2018
- Kim Schnuelle Appointed Family Law Commissioner Pro Tempore
20 August 2018
- 7 McKinley Irvin Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America
15 August 2018
- What Should I Do If My Spouse Threatens to Divorce Me?
10 August 2018
- Is Divorce About Winning?
26 July 2018
- Divorcing a Narcissist
28 June 2018
- 20 McKinley Irvin Attorneys Included in 2018's Washington Super Lawyers
18 June 2018
- Celebrating Father's Day After Divorce
11 June 2018
- What Are Temporary Orders in a Divorce Case?
8 June 2018