Elissa Pearl is an attorney and Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator who assists parties desiring divorce (dissolution of marriage), child custody, distribution of assets, modification, child support, alimony, and other divorce or family-related matters. With a Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy, she also provides Divorce Empowerment Coaching to clients all over the United States who are either contemplating divorce, going through the divorce process, or are trying to attain their most worthwhile life after divorce. Elissa is an adjunct professor at Broward College, and is a guest lecturer at Nova Southeastern University on topics related to law, mediation, and family therapy. As a practicing attorney for over 15 years, Elissa focuses on divorce and family matters, and divorce mediation.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
I offer a complimentary telephone consultation to assess your situation and determine if my services can assist you.
I accept personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis.
- 11th Circuit
- District Court for Southern District of Florida
- English: Spoken, Written
- Thomas & Pearl
- Divorce Mediation Center
- Nova Southeastern University
- M.S. (2014) | Marriage and Family Therapy
- University of Miami School of Law
- Honors: cum laude
- State University of New York - Stony Brook
- Honors: with honors
- Florida State Bar  # 315000
- American Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Adjunct Professor , Fort Lauderdale
- Broward College
- Certified Family Mediator
- Florida Supreme Court