Elissa GoldbergLaw Office & Mediation Services of Elissa C. Goldberg, LLC
- Family Law, Divorce
- New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Elissa C. Goldberg, Esquire, has been practicing family law in Pennsylvania since 1995. After two years handling foreign adoptions, Elissa opened her own family law practice in Doylestown, Bucks County. For over two decades, she has helped clients get the best outcome possible in divorce, equitable distribution, custody, child support, spousal support, alimony, surrogacy, and special relief issues. She regularly works in the courts of Bucks, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties. Shortly after beginning her solo practice, Elissa saw the need for more humane options for divorcing partners and their families after watching the devastation litigation can cause. Toward this end, she has been a fully trained divorce mediator for more than 19 years. Elissa is also trained in Collaborative Law Divorce, a relatively new legal concept in which both parties sign contracts agreeing to stay out of court. She is a member and officer of the Bucks County Collaborative Law Group. Elissa is a graduate of Temple University law school and lives in Bucks County.
Besides Property or Marital Settlement Agreements and Custody Complaints and Stipulations, Elissa also prepares simple Wills, Power of Attorney and Living Wills for clients. She enjoys helping to create new families through adoption, particularly stepparent or grandparent adoptions or same sex marriage partner adoptions, and surrogacy. Elissa is also experienced in obtaining a legal name change for adults and minors, transgender individuals, Pennsylvanians seeking birth certificate or other identification changes in order to obtain RealID identification or make consistent all of their government-issued IDs.
Elissa C. Goldberg is working to preserve your dignity and privacy in all your family law needs.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Legal Name Change
- Collaborative Law Divorce
- Divorce Mediation
- Child Custody and Child Support
- Spousal Support and Alimony
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards and Visa-backed debit cards.
- New Jersey
- New Jersey Courts
- ID Number: 025991994
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- ID Number: 74291
- English: Spoken, Written
- Owner and Sole Proprietor
- Law Office and Mediation Services of Elissa C. Goldberg
- Solo Practice since 1997.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- J.D. (1995) | General Law, Family Law
- Honors: Temple University School of Law Smith and Leibel Family Law Award: May 24, 1994
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- Bucks County Collaborative Law Group
- - Current
- Bucks County Bar Association
- - Current
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- - Current
- Website of Elissa C. Goldberg, Esquire and divorce mediator
- Elissa C. Goldberg