Free Consultation: (404) 842-0800Tap to Call This Lawyer
Elaine Michele Dowling
- Bankruptcy, Collections, Consumer Law
Claimed Lawyer Profile
A central Oklahoma native, Elaine has practiced law in Oklahoma City since 1990. She is a graduate of the University of Oklahoma and the University of Oklahoma College of Law.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Obviously, I cannot accept a client's credit card for fees if they are going to be filing bankruptcy. I can accept credit cards for other purposes, I can accept debit cards, and I can accept a friend or relative's card to pay for a bankruptcy filing.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 10th Circuit
- University of Oklahoma
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Order of the Coif, Highest Honors
- Oklahoma State Bar
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Dowling Law Office
- Consumer Law Updates
- How Much Time Will Your Tax Refund Buy You?
March 13, 2023
- Being Garnished on a 20-year-old Debt?
February 14, 2023
- You DON’T Make Too Much Money to File for Bankruptcy
February 6, 2023
Contact & Map