Edward is a graduate of the University of Texas at Austin (B.A. History 1996) and St. Maryâs University, School of Law (J.D. 1999). Born and raised in Laredo, Edward's practice reflects his lifelong love of the South Texas brush country with a focus on real property transactions and litigation, assisting clients with oil and gas leasing, development, and litigation; title and conveyance questions; surface use and environmental issues arising from drilling and production; and civil litigation, including business litigation and fiduciary litigation. Edward has also successfully resolved federal criminal matters for his clients.
Along with litigation and trial, Edward handles appeals, drawing on his experience as a Briefing Attorney for the Fourth Court of Appeals in San Antonio, Texas and, more recently, as an attorney who has briefed appeals and presented oral argument in the Court of Appeals.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- St. Mary's University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- University of Texas - Austin
- B.A. (1996) | History
- Texas State Bar  # 24013081
- - Current