Claimed Lawyer ProfileGoldBlawgsearch
- Construction Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Personal injury cases handled on a contingency fee basis.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Leav & Steinberg, LLP
- Brooklyn College of the City University of New York
- New York Law School
- New York State Bar # 2839884
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- Edward A. Steinberg's Website Profile
- Leav & Steinberg, LLP Website
- New York Accident Lawyer Blog
- What Surgical Errors Could Qualify for Medical Malpractice?
19 August 2019
- Erb’s Palsy: Do I Have a Medical Malpractice Case?
12 August 2019
- Understanding the Statute of Limitations for Different Personal Injury Cases
5 August 2019
- Safety on the Sidewalk: Pedestrian Rights in NYC
25 July 2019
- What Are the Maintenance Requirements for Elevators in NYC?
16 July 2019
- FAQ: Should I File a Wrongful Death Lawsuit in New York?
9 July 2019
- How Much Force Can Police Use During an Arrest?
5 July 2019
- Partner Edward Steinberg attended the New York State Trial Lawyers Association (NYSTLA) Civil Justice Lobby Day in Albany, New York
1 June 2019
- Leav & Steinberg celebrates our 20th Anniversary with an exceptional start to 2019; resolving over 75 cases in the first four months
29 May 2019
Contact & Map