(561) 510-0633Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Personal Injury, Family Law, Traffic Tickets ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Edgardo Hernandez obtained a Bachelor of Science in Event Management from the University of Florida in Gainesville, FL and his Juris Doctor from the University of Miami School of Law in Coral Gables, FL. While serving as case manager to various law firms in South Florida he developed a wealth of knowledge in practicing Criminal Defense, Family, Personal Injury Protection, and other areas of Civil Litigation.
In addition to running this firm, Attorney Hernandez has also been a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator, Licensed Notary Public, and Adjunct Professor at Palm Beach State College teaching a course on the Legal and Ethical Environment of Business.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Typical hourly rate is $200 per hour.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- The Florida Bar
- University of Florida
- University of Miami School of Law
- The Florida Bar  # 0111537
Contact & Map