E. Stewart Jones, Jr. is an exceptional attorney who is recognized for professional excellence as well as community service, volunteerism and philanthropy.
E. Stewart Jones, Jr. is a 3rd generation attorney and his commitment to excellence is matched by his compassion to serve, as demonstrated by his professional success and tireless contributions to the community in which he lives and works.
Recognized as one of the Best Lawyers in America, E. Stewart Jones, Jr. has represented countless individuals and families, won high-profile cases, major civil and criminal cases, and obtained record number of million-dollar verdicts and settlements on behalf of his clients.
At one time or another throughout his career, he has earned the distinction of being the attorney who had won the largest verdicts in a number of counties across Upstate NY.
Voted the #1 lawyer for personal injury by Super Lawyers in 2017 & 2018 in upstate New York.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- White Collar Crime
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- E. Stewart Jones Hacker Murphy
- Albany Law School
- Williams College
- New York State Bar # 1244037
- - Current
- Civil and Criminal Trial Advocate
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- E. Stewart Jones Hacker Murphy – Albany Litigation, Tax Dispute, Criminal Defense & Personal Injury Lawyers
- Nationwide Staff Shortage at Nursing Homes Sets the Stage for Abuse and Neglect
14 July 2019
- James E. Hacker, Esq. Named a “Fellow” of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers
25 June 2019
- Sealing Criminal Records in New York
14 June 2019
- James E. Hacker Inducted into the International Academy of Trial Lawyers
18 May 2019
- Do You Need an Accident Reconstruction Specialist for Your Motorcycle Accident Claim?
14 May 2019
- Nursing Home Sexual Abuse: The Silent Epidemic
14 April 2019
- Change Is in the Air: Proposed Title IX Changes Could Dramatically Impact How Schools Handle Sexual Misconduct Allegations
14 March 2019
- Important Legislative Update
21 February 2019
- A Second Chance for Nonviolent Drug Offenders: Federal Criminal Justice Reform Bill Signed into Law by President Trump
14 February 2019