E. Rhett BuckE Rhett Buck
- Bankruptcy, Business Law, Estate Planning ...
1. Federal & State Taxes IRS and State Tax Problems, Tax Returns (Individual, business, estate) and solutions - including release IRS Levies, Liens, audits, Offers in Compromise, Payment Plans, Protests and Appeals, innocent spouse, employment tax problems, including trust fund penalties and responsible persons, CID criminal tax investigations, sales tax and property tax, admitted to U.S. Tax, District and Bankruptcy Courts, and all State Courts.
2. Bankruptcy Individual and small business - Chapters 7, 13, and 11, for tax debts and consumer or business debts, tax discharges, sales tax bankruptcies, payment plans and tax releases. Representing Debtors and Creditors.
3. Business consulting - small business Advice and legal documentation for business transactions, tax implications and issues, choice of entity, incorporations, business valuations, contracts, notes payable, mergers & acquisitions, franchise tax, deeds, UCC and M&M liens, and legal documents.
4. Probate and Estates Applications, Administrations, Will Contests, Heirships, Ad Litem, Wills, Estates, Powers of Attorney, and Post-Nuptial Agreements.
South Texas College of Law - 1991, Juris Doctor, Dean's List, Order of Lytae Law Honor Society
University of Texas, Austin - 1984, Master of Public Accounting, Beta Alpha Phi Accounting Honor Society
University of Pepperdine - 1977, Master of Science of Administration, Honor Student
University of Texas, Austin - 1972, Bachelor of Arts in Navy ROTC (graduated 2nd Lt. USMC)
Martindale Hubbell - AV (Preeminent) 2015-2021
Avvo - Superb (10.0) 2011-2021
IRS Certificate of Appreciation - 20 years VITA volunteer Service
Top Lawyers of Houston, Houstonia Magazine, 2013-2021
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Tax Law
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 03293860
- E Rhett Buck
- South Texas College of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas State Bar  # 03293860
- - Current