Dustin started law school at the College of William and Mary in 2011. He excelled in law school and finished his first year in the top 10% of his class. Thanks to his superior performance, Dustin was able to transfer to the University of Texas Law School in 2012 and graduated from UT with his Juris Doctorate degree in 2014. During his time in law school Dustin gained a sound understanding of the law and how it can be used to help individuals without a voice achieve justice.
During law school, Dustin worked at the Packard Law Firm in the Social Security Disability Department. He helped clients at every stage of their case, from the initial Disability Application to the Hearing. The time Dustin spent working on Social Security Disability cases while he was in law school has proven extremely valuable now as he practices Social Security Disability Law full-time. As a Disability attorney, Dustin has personally represented hundreds of disabled clients. He cares deeply about each of his clients and makes a point to understand their story fully. Dustin's goal in each of his cases is to make sure that each client is treated like family.
- Social Security Disability
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Packard Law Firm
- - Current
- University of Texas - Austin
- J.D. (2014) | Law
- Brigham Young University
- B.A. (2009) | Literature, Economics
- Honors: Graduated with Honors
- National Organization of Social Security Claims Representatives # 13340
- - Current
- San Antonio Social Security Claims Representatives # NA
- - Current
- Texas State Bar # 24092360
- - Current
- Basics of Social Security Disability Law, Training CHCS, 5372 Fredericksburg Road San Antonio Texas
- Center for Healthcare Services
- Pro-bono training for CHCS employees on how to assist patients applying for Social Security Disability.
- Packard Law Firm Social Security Disability
- The Packard Law Firm Blog
- Two bills affecting Social Security Disability are being reviewed by Congress
10 October 2019
- What is a Qui Tam, or "Whistleblower" Case?
10 September 2019
- Governor Abbott signs House Bill to Ban Red-Light Cameras from Texas Streets
12 August 2019
- We proudly defend and protect injured victims
25 April 2019
- Benefits of Having an Injury Attorney
22 February 2019
- Getting a rental car after a wreck
21 February 2019
- The Packard Law Firm is Not Afraid to Tackle Complex Litigation Cases Head On
25 January 2019
- 5 Common Mistakes People Make that Ruin Their Car Accident Case
23 January 2019
- Top 5 Things You Can Do To Improve Your Chances of Winning Your Disability Case
26 April 2018
- Q. Can I receive SS benefits on her record when I am age 62, or will I have to wait until she is 62 and I am 68?
- A: I would need to know some additional details before I could conclusively answer this question. However, generally speaking in order to receive benefits derived from the account of a divorced spouse they themselves have to be eligible for Social Security (either through reaching retirement age or becoming disabled themselves). I hope this helps.
- Q. Hello! I am in need of a SSI Disability lawyer. Is there anyone here that can help me?
- A: It's a great idea to hire an attorney to help you fight your Social Security Disability benefits. I recommend you look up an attorney that is familiar with the judges in your area. I also recommend you find an attorney that has a good reputation for treating clients well (reviews are great for this). I hope this helps, good luck!