Free Consultation: (501) 261-2585Tap to Call This Lawyer
Dustin A. Duke

Dustin A. Duke

wh Law
  • Probate, Estate Planning, Elder Law
  • Arkansas
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ABlawg SearchSocial MediaResponsive Law

Dustin is a graduate of the University of Arkansas Fayetteville School of Law. He obtained his undergraduate degree at Central Michigan University in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan where he studied political science and broadcasting.

Dustin has been practicing law since 2001. He began his legal career working with Legal Services offices, first in Fayetteville and then in Little Rock. Dustin is licensed to practice in Arkansas state courts, including Arkansas trial courts, the Arkansas Court of Appeals, and Arkansas Supreme Court. He is also licensed in the Federal District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas.

Dustin is a past recipient of the Arkansas Bar Association’s Equal Justice Distinguished Service Award and the Arkansas Access to Justice Commission’s Champion of Justice Award.

Practice Areas
  • Probate
  • Estate Planning
  • Elder Law
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Arkansas Judiciary
ID Number: 2001242
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
wh Law
- Current
Managing Member
The Law Offices of Dustin A. Duke, PLLC
Managing Attorney
Center for Arkansas Legal Services
University of Arkansas - Fayetteville
J.D. (2001) | Law
University of Arkansas - Fayetteville Logo
Equal Justice Distinguished Service Award
Arkansas Bar Association
Spirit of the Five-Year Plan Award
Veterans Administration
Professional Associations
Arkansas State Bar
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Arkansas Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
An Attorney’s Responsibility: Communication is Key to Good Client Relations
The Arkansas Journal of Social Change and Public Service
Speaking Engagements
Arkansas Estate Planning Basics , Little Rock Air Force Base
United States Air Force
Landlord Tenant Law Basics , St. Francis House, Little Rock
Guardianship: A Primer on Arkansas Law , Team Up Autism , Little Rock, Arkansas
Guardianship for Minors Transitioning Into Adulthood , Step Up Conference , Little Rock, Arkansas
Legal Answers
26 Questions Answered

Q. I am a single parent of a 13 year old whom father has passed away. I'm in my late 50's and was wondering what kinda
A: You could designate your sister as a preference for guardian for your daughter in a Will. If you need assistance in drafting a will or other estate planning documents feel free to reach out to me.
Q. I'm having trouble with my landlord he hasn't given me an eviction notice or anything but he boarded up my place
A: Are you wanting to schedule a free consultation? You can call (501) 891-6000 Monday to set something up. It probably goes without says, but your landlord is not allowed to lock you out of your home. However, you should be aware that if you had not been staying in your home for awhile and if you were behind on your rent, then your landlord could claim that the property had been abandoned, and he would have the right to secure it.
Q. how much time do I have legally in Arkansas to respond to landlords intent to change lease terms
A: Generally, it depends on the language of your lease. Does your lease give the landlord the right to change the terms before it expires? If not, then your landlord would have to wait until the end of the lease to change any terms. If your landlord gives you notice that he intends to change the terms of the lease upon renewal, you usually will have to sign a new lease with the new terms by the expiration date of the old lease. If you decide not to sign a new lease with the new terms, you should give your landlord a thirty day notice (or whatever notice requirement is in the lease) of your intent not to renew. Hope this helps.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
wh Law
North Little Rock
1 Riverfront Pl, Suite 745
North Little Rock, AR 72114
Telephone: (501) 261-2585
Fax: (501) 222-3027
wh Law
1817 Woodsprings Rd, STE I
Jonesboro, AR 72401
Telephone: (870) 407-7444
Fax: (501) 222-3027
wh Law
2894 N. McKee Circle, Suite 108
Fayetteville, AR 72703
Telephone: (479) 250-0560
Fax: (501) 222-3027
wh Law
206 North 1st Street
Cabot, AR 72703
Telephone: (501) 261-2585
Fax: (501) 222-3027
wh Law
1237 Front Street
Conway, AR 72032
Telephone: (501) 261-2585
Fax: (501) 222-3027
wh Law
301 Roya Ln # 1
Bryant, AR 72022
Telephone: (501) 261-2585
Fax: (501) 222-3027