Drummond F. McCunn
Drummond F. McCunn received his Juris Doctor from San Francisco Law School in 1974. His undergraduate degree is a Bachelors of Science degree in Mathematics from Stanford University in 1969.
He has been an estate planning attorney for over 33 years in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Stanford Univ
- Undergraduate Degree
- San Francisco Law Sch
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 62062
- - Current