Herrmann Law is an Employee-Focused law firm committed to representing and advocating for employees’ rights in the workplace. This firm was founded as an employee-focused law firm with the mission of providing superior legal representation to employees. We recognize the intricacies of the employee-employer relationship and that employees feel as though they are unable to speak up against their employer. We are more than just a law firm for employees – we are an employees’ fiercest advocate, equipping employees with the legal representation needed to achieve the best result possible.
o A large number of lawyers primarily represent employers or do not practice employment law – leaving employees with limited options when it comes to obtaining effective legal representation. Herrmann Law is an Employee-Focused Law Firm. We truly are employee-focused - an advocate for employees rights in the workplace.
o The firm's founder, Drew Herrmann, was raised on a family-farm working alongside blue-collar workers and has been a business owner since a very early age. Long days and hard-work are a way of life. That upbringing is reflected in the way Mr. Herrmann and his firm handle each and every case – with an unwavering work-ethic. We understand the employer-employee dynamic and know what it takes to effectively represent employees in order to obtain the best results for every employee who is a client of Herrmann Law.
- We have represented numerous employees in everything from single plaintiff cases to representing employees in large class actions. We have been up against some of the largest companies in the world who were represented by large, international law firms. Time and time again, our experience and narrow focus in representing employees gives us the upper hand.
- Employment Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Texas A&M University School of Law
- J.D. (2014) | Litigation
- Honors: Deans Scholarship magna cum laude
- Overtime Attorneys | Unpaid Wage Attorneys
- Texas Employment Lawyers
- The Expensive Addiction to Arbitration
9 August 2019
- Minnesota Enacts New Law to Combat Wage Theft
26 July 2019
- Texas Cities Pass Regulations Requiring Paid Sick Leave
15 July 2019
- Minnesota Passes New Wage Law
15 July 2019
- As Living Costs Rise Will Restaurants be Forced to Increase Wages?
1 July 2019
- Combatting Gender-Based Wage Discrimination
21 June 2019
- Legislation to Combat National Wage Theft
18 June 2019
- Salary Threshold for Overtime Exemption
3 June 2019
- The ABC Test is a Win for Employees
27 May 2019