Free Consultation: (773) 679-8613Tap to Call This Lawyer
Drew Elesh

Drew Elesh

Immigration Law Office
  • Immigration Law
  • Illinois
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Concentrating on Immigration law since 1996.

Deportation defense and green cards and work permits including work visas and waivers for green cards. U visas and asylum and more. Student visas and
U.S. embassy processing for overseas clients.

Dreamers and DACA and U.S. citizenship.
AILA & Federal Bar Association and Chicago Bar Association trained.
Attend Japan America Society functions
Attended U.S. Embassy in London for attorney tour
Participate in monthly sessions with London and Asia Chapters
of American Immigration Lawyers Association meetings/ phone
conferences/ continuing legal education

Educated at the University of Michigan, Northwestern University, and University of Miami School of Law

Office Manager Alberta Cruz is fluent in Espanol
Japanese interpreting available

Practice Area
  • Immigration Law
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Japanese: Spoken, Written
  • Russian
  • Spanish
Professional Experience
Attorney / Founder
Immigration Law Office
- Current
University of Miami School of Law
J.D. | Law
University of Miami School of Law Logo
University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
B.A. | Political Science
University of Michigan - Ann Arbor Logo
Northwestern University
Northwestern University Logo
Professional Associations
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
Immigration fee increases put on hold by judge
The legal blog of the Immigration Law Office
Speaking Engagements
free seminar in U.S. citizenship including English class and information about role of U.S. citizens in our democracy
Websites & Blogs
Immigration Law Office
Immigration Law Office Blog
Legal Answers
20 Questions Answered

Q. How I can travel to the states while my green card revoked
A: We can get you a B-2 visa.
Q. Can i move back to h4 ead from h1 just with change of status?
A: Yes you can do a change of status to H-4. You do need to be aware of any presidential proclamations in June or July which may terminate EAD authorization for H-4. That is a possibility according to the recent news and the White House.
Q. My I-485 was denied because I didn’t file I-864 along with it. In the denial letter it says Im not allowed to appeal.
A: Best option in your case is reapply. We give you a substantial discount because you already spent so much time and the fees. Your I-130 fee does not need to be paid again . We would need federal income taxes from your wife including any W-2 and a recent paycheck. If she is not working you will need a joint sponsor.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Immigration Law Office
5240 W. Irving Park Rd.
Unit B
Chicago, IL 60641
Telephone: (773) 679-8613
Cell: (773) 206-3321
Fax: (773) 283-6912
Monday: 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Tuesday: 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Wednesday: 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Thursday: 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM (Today)
Friday: 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Saturday: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Sunday: Closed