Concentrating on Immigration law since 1996.
Deportation defense and green cards and work permits including work visas and waivers for green cards. U visas and asylum and more. Student visas and
U.S. embassy processing for overseas clients.
Dreamers and DACA and U.S. citizenship.
AILA & Federal Bar Association and Chicago Bar Association trained.
Attend Japan America Society functions
Attended U.S. Embassy in London for attorney tour
Participate in monthly sessions with London and Asia Chapters
of American Immigration Lawyers Association meetings/ phone
conferences/ continuing legal education
Educated at the University of Michigan, Northwestern University, and University of Miami School of Law
Office Manager Alberta Cruz is fluent in Espanol
Japanese interpreting available
- Immigration Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Japanese: Spoken, Written
- Founder / Attorney
- Drew Elesh & Associates
- - Current
- University of Miami School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- B.A. | Political Science
- Northwestern University
- - Current
- Activities: CHICAGO & MEMPHIS & MIAMI, FLORIDA
- Director, NEW CITIZENS
- NEW CITIZENS
- free seminar in U.S. citizenship including English class and information about role of U.S. citizens in our democracy
- Q. Laid off on H1B, found multiple offers in 60 day grace period.
- A: Company C can independently file for you for H1-B within the 60 days. That is not related to Company B. It is certainly possible C is approved prior to B or that B is not approved .So you can have multiple petitions simultaneously .