Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Credit Cards Accepted
Personal Injury cases are on contingency. We don't get paid unless we put money in your pocket.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Spanish: Spoken
- University of Arizona
- J.D. (2012) | Business, Bankruptcy, Trial Team
- Honors: Gonzales-Villarreal Bridge Program Award: Outstanding contribution to the College of Law (2012); Dan B. Dobbs Torts Scholarship: Awarded to applicant with greatest potential in tort-based litigation (2011); Dr. James Lenoir Tax Scholarship: Nominated by College of Law Tax Professors (2011); Ralph E. Long Memorial Award: Outstanding Contribution to the College of Law (2011); Honorable Mention, Excellence in Brief Writing Award: Advanced Appellate & Moot Court Competition (2011); and Outstanding Performance in Oral Argument Award: Persuasive Communication (2010).
- Activities: Gonzales-Villarreal Bridge Program Award: Outstanding contribution to the College of Law (2012); College of Law Trials Team: Member (Spring 2011); Research Assistant (Torts): Prof. Dan B. Dobbs, University of Arizona College of Law (Winter 2010); and Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals: Argued Liu v. Holder (No. 09-70413) before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals (audio recording available at http://www.ca9.uscourts.gov/media/) on February 9, 2012 (one of three Ninth Circuit cases completed through the law school’s Pro Bono Appellate Project).
- Pima County Volunteer Lawyers Program
- - Current
- Pima County Bar Association
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Doug Newborn Law Firm, PLLC
Contact & Map