Claimed Lawyer Profile
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- US District Court, District of Nevada
- Seattle University School of Law
- Juris Doctor (1978) | I graduated and passed the Bar examination on my first attempt, which made me the youngest attorney in Nevada. Too bad time didn't stop so I could stay perpetually young!
- Honors: Youngest person in graduating class.
- University of Missouri
- Bachelor of Arts (1975) | Speech Communications.
- Southern Nevada Association of Bankruptcy Attorneys
- - Current
- Nevada State Bar # 756
- - Current
- 2011 Bankruptcy Attorney of the Year
- Consumer Business Review
Websites & Blogs
Nevada Foreclosure Prevention Part 2 of 2
Nevada Foreclosure part 2Nevada Foreclosure Prevention Part 1 of 2
Nevada Foreclosure - part 1Home Loan Modification Secrets Part 4 of 4
Home Loan Modification Secrets part 4Home Loan Modification Secrets Part 3 of 4
Home Loan Modification Secrets part 3Home Loan Modification Secrets Part 2 of 4
Home Loan Modification Secrets part 2Home Loan Modification Secrets Part 1 of 4
Home Loan Modification Secrets part 1The 5 Things You Should Never Do When Filing Bankruptcy
Five Things Never To Do When Filing Bankruptcy
Contact & Map