Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- White Collar Crime
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Contingent fee of 1/3 of recovery in personal injury matters only.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 5096979
- English: Spoken, Written
- Senior Attorney
- Nave Law Firm
- - Current
- Syracuse University College of Law
- J.D. (2012) | Law
- Western New Mexico University
- B.S. (2009) | History
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Selected for inclusion on Rising Stars list
- Super Lawyers
- State Bar of New York  # 5096979
- New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Websites & Blogs
- Nave Law Firm
- Nave Law wins suit against City of Albany to protect Reverend’s civil rights.
15 January 2021
- Decriminalizing Possession of Hard Drugs
6 November 2020
- New York State Driver’s License Issues
29 October 2020
2 Questions Answered
- Q. If my gf on several occasions demands to kill a person she is jealous of is that a crime in NY?
- A: Probably not, but an attorney would have to know much more about the context, what was said, what was done, etc. before an accurate answer could be given. If you’re concerned, consult with a criminal defense attorney.
- Q. Passed breathalyzer (of course,) failed field sobriety so officer charged me with dui based on that.
- A: There could be multiple innocent causes for failure of field sobriety tests, and there are grounds to attack the police officer’s performance of these tests. If you were charged with a crime, I would highly recommend you consult with an attorney experienced in DWI defense so you can protect your rights.
Contact & Map