Attorney Dennis Kergick was born and raised in Frackville, Pennsylvania. His parents, both educators, instilled in him from an early age the value of hard work. He followed that path of hard work and earned a scholarship to Bucknell University. After graduating, he remained in Central Pennsylvania and attended the Dickinson School of Law in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. He is proud to represent injured workers throughout Pennsylvania and that shows in his dedication and concentration. Every time he speaks with a client, it’s an opportunity for him to learn how he can better serve that person. When Dennis is out of the office, he enjoys playing basketball, golfing, being active along the Susquehanna River, and spending time with his parents and two sisters.
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Schmidt Kramer, P.C.
- Bucknell University
- Dickinson School of Law
- Pennsylvania State Bar # 315202
- Pennsylvania Association of Justice
- Schuylkill County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Elks
- Schmidt Kramer - Workers Compensation
- Schmidt Kramer, P.C. Blog
- How Is an Injury Linked to an Accident?
17 January 2020
- What is the Seat Belt Defense in a Car Accident Claim?
10 January 2020
- Five Killed in Multivehicle Crash on Pennsylvania Turnpike on Sunday
6 January 2020
- Will My Case Go to Trial or Be Settled Before Going to Court?
3 January 2020
- How Long Can Social Security Disability Benefits Last?
30 December 2019
- Scott Cooper: Recent PA Supreme Court Rulings are Focused on State Constitution
26 December 2019
- Hundreds of Patients Secretly Recorded at UPMC Carlisle Hospital
23 December 2019
- How Long Can It Take to Obtain a Settlement from a Lawsuit?
17 December 2019
- Our Firm’s Toys for Tots Donation Drive Ends at 5 P.M. Today
11 December 2019