Attorney Dennis Kergick was born and raised in Frackville, Pennsylvania. His parents, both educators, instilled in him from an early age the value of hard work. He followed that path of hard work and earned a scholarship to Bucknell University. After graduating, he remained in Central Pennsylvania and attended the Dickinson School of Law in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. He is proud to represent injured workers throughout Pennsylvania and that shows in his dedication and concentration. Every time he speaks with a client, it’s an opportunity for him to learn how he can better serve that person. When Dennis is out of the office, he enjoys playing basketball, golfing, being active along the Susquehanna River, and spending time with his parents and two sisters.
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Schmidt Kramer, P.C.
- Bucknell University
- Dickinson School of Law
- Pennsylvania State Bar  # 315202
- Pennsylvania Association of Justice
- Schuylkill County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Elks
- Schmidt Kramer - Workers Compensation
- Schmidt Kramer, P.C. Blog
- Why do Drunk Driving Crash Victims Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
23 October 2020
- How Expert Witnesses May Help Strengthen an Injury Claim
15 October 2020
- 2020 Election: How You Can Vote By Mail in Pennsylvania
9 October 2020