- Personal Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Insurance Claims
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- German: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Dennis Hernandez & Associates, PA
- Florida State University College of Law
- Harvard Law School
- Duke University
- Florida State Bar  # 915210
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Dennis Hernandez and Associates, PA
9 Questions Answered
- Q. I have a lease that expires 1017. Landlord has not provided a new lease to sign yet nor have they served a termination.
- A: It depends on how the original contract you signed is worded. Some times you can go month to month at the same rate. Sometimes you go month to month, but with an increased rate. I would discuss this with your landlord first before seeking legal representation.
- Q. My exhusband had our children for 4 days one of our childrens arm got broke another child pushed her down.
- A: You could seek litigation, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you will win. I would look for an attorney that is willing to review the case in detail prior to making any definitive actions.
- Q. We let out our apartment on Craigslist for a temporary weekend rental.
- A: It depends on the details. I would research the best attorney for that particular field and have them review the case with a fine tooth comb.
Contact & Map