Denise M. Cook is committed to helping her clients navigate the difficult process of domestic relations and family law issues. As such, she strives to provide professional, competent and personal representation of her clients during what, for most people, is the most stressful time in their lives. Her goal is to obtain the best possible result in a timely and cost effective manner.
Attorney Cook has been practicing law for over 10 years exclusively in the area of domestic relations and family law matters. She has practiced in various courts throughout Northeast Ohio, including the counties of Cuyahoga, Summit, Lake, Geauga, and Portage.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Spousal Support
Credit Cards Accepted
MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express
- Cleveland State University
- J.D. (2000) | Law
- Ohio State Bar
- Ohio Divorce 411