Free Consultation: (702) 869-8801Tap to Call This Lawyer
Delwyn E. Webber

Delwyn E. Webber

Black & LoBello
  • Estate Planning, Probate
  • Nevada
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

For any of your estate planning or probate needs, call attorney Delwyn Webber (702) 869 8801

Delwyn Webber has practiced in Nevada since 2008. Prior to that, she practiced law on the Gold Coast, Australia.

The experience Delwyn has gained to date includes a deep appreciation and understanding of the sensitive and emotional needs of her clients.

Practice Areas
  • Estate Planning
  • Probate
  • Free Consultation
    Call me for a free consultation and an explanation of fee structure for Probate and Estate Planning law (702) 869 8801
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
U.S. Supreme Court
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
Black & LoBello
Bond University, Gold Coast, Australia
LL.B. (2004) | Law
Honors: Graduated with Honors
Placeholder image for education.
Top Attorneys of North America
Who's Who Directories
Top Attorneys of North America
Who's Who Directories
Client Distinction Award
Top 100 Lawyers In Las Vegas
Client Distinction Award
Martindale Hubbell
Professional Associations
State Bar of Nevada # 11010
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
21 Questions Answered

Q. IRA account with no listed beneficiary passing into estate - does this go to next of kin ?
A: Although your father disinherited his 'heirs', did he name any beneficiary(s) in his Will? If he named beneficiaries, then the funds from the IRA should go to them through the Probate process.
Q. Does a deed upon death created in 2016 supersede a will created in 2012?
A: Firstly, sorry for your loss. The Deed Upon Death prevails over the Will, so once you and your sister sign and file the appropriate Affidavit with the Recorder, the property will be transferred to you and her as Joint Tenants.
Q. bf passed. I've got domestic partnership No will/his son hand wrote a note stating estate left to kids & he signed.
A: Firstly, sorry for your loss. The Will signed by your bf would need to be viewed to see whether it is a valid Will under NV Statute; A registered domestic partner does have rights under the NV Statutes, so I would recommend that you meet with an attorney to review the Will and discuss your options.
Q. I'm a personal representative on will and sole beneficiary on will. Do I still have to file with courts Reno NV
A: Under NV Statute, the Will should be filed with the Court. If there are no assets, only liabilities, then there is no reason to spend funds opening an insolvent Probate. It would be different if there were assets to be transferred to you as the heir.
Q. I need to hire representatives to guide and adjudicate probate for my father who passed on the 8 Dec. Do you help?
A: Sorry for your loss. I do practice in probate and will be back in the office Wednesday if you would like to call to discuss.
Q. Dad died with a will in Las Vegas on Nov. 10, 2018. He had a will that we haven't seen.
A: Firstly, sorry for your loss. NRS 136.050 provides as follows: 1. Any person having possession of a will shall, within 30 days after knowledge of the death of the person who executed the will, deliver it to the clerk of the district court which has jurisdiction of the case or to the personal representative named in the will. 2.  Any person named as personal representative in a will shall, within 30 days after the death of the testator, or within 30 days after knowledge of being named, present the will, if in possession of it, to the clerk of the court. 3.  Every person who neglects to perform any of the duties required in subsections 1 and 2 without reasonable cause is liable to every person interested in the will for the damages the interested person may sustain by reason of the neglect. So yes, there is a requirement to file the Will.
Q. What do I do if my parents died w/out a will, I am the only child & the only estate is a house and no debt?
A: Firstly, sorry for your loss. As the value of the house is in excess of $100,000.00, you will need to open a Summary Administration and go through the motions through the Court to have the house transferred to yourself as sole heir.
Q. For probate, can you use the assessed value of a home or do you have to use the market value?
A: We typically use the Zillow value - just keep in mind if Zillow is used, and an appraisal is done which puts it over the statutory limit, you will need to convert the probate.
Q. My mother died in Nevada. We owned her home together as a "community property." I live in New York.
A: Firstly, sorry for your loss. You mentioned that you own the property as 'community property' - did you mean 'joint tenants'? If you are joint tenants then the property will revert to the surviving joint tenant(s) upon recording of an Affidavit Terminating the Joint Tenancy. Although you provided no information regarding the other assets, typically if they are less than $25,000 they should be able to be transferred pursuant to a small estate affidavit.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
Black & LoBello Attorneys at Law
10777 W. Twain Ave., Suite 300
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Telephone: (702) 869-8801