Deborah Bates RiordanExperienced attorney, focusing on personal injury law and criminal appeals
- Criminal Law, Insurance Claims, DUI & DWI ...
I am the managing partner at Bates & Riordan, LLP. The firm is certified by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Diversity Office as a Woman Business Enterprise.
My first career was as a Registered Nurse. After obtaining my nursing license in 1977, I worked in various Boston area teaching hospitals. I still maintain my nursing license.
I started my second career in 1987, when I started attending Northeastern University Law School.
I started Bates & Riordan in 1999 with my partner. We've been located in the Wollaston section of Quincy since 2001, but we have client through Massachusetts. We focus on personal injury law and criminal appeals.
All consultations are free and no obligation. All personal injury cases are on a contingency basis. Meaning, we don't get paid until you get paid. It costs nothing up front to hire us.
Call us 617-328-8080
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
We typically screen cases over the phone to verify it is something we would potentially handle. Then we follow-up with an in-person or Zoom hearing, as appropriate.
All of our personal injury cases are contingent-fee based. That means that we get paid when you get paid. It costs nothing up front to hire us.
- Managing partner
- Bates & Riordan, LLP
- - Current
- Law office of Deborah Bates Riordan
- Northeastern University School of Law
- J.D. (1990) | law
- Salem State College
- B.S. (1977) | Nursing
- Norfolk County Bar Association
- Massachusetts State Bar
- - Current
- Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing
- Registered Nurse
- - Current
- Notary Public
- Massachusetts Secretary of State
Tour the law offices of Bates & Riordan, LLP, 5 Beale St., Quincy, MA 02170April 7, 2021 Oral Arguments (A4).
Listen to one of my actual Appeals Court hearings that took place on April 7, 2021 via Zoom. Commonwealth v. Spencer, AC 2020P313.Introduction to our Personal Injury practice
A short video on our personal injury practice.