Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Appeals & Appellate
- Business Law
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Environmental Law
- Landlord Tenant
Additional Practice Area
- General Civil
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Stevens, Love, Hill & Holt, P.L.L.C.
- - Current
- I joined the Stevens Love firm in September 2010 as a partner. My practice currently involves complex commercial litigation and disputes involving oil and gas law.
- The Henry Firm, P.C.
- In 2009, I founded The Henry Firm, P.C. The Henry Firm handled a wide range of commercial and oil and gas cases and transactions.
- Coghlan Crowson, LLP
- While at Coghlan Crowson, my practice focused on litigation and transactional matters related to the oil and gas industry.
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- I worked in the commercial litigation section of the Dallas office on complex commercial litigation cases.
- Law Clerk
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Served as a law clerk to the Honorable Robert M. Parker (retired)
- Texas Tech University School of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.) (2000)
- Honors: Graduated magna cum laude; top 10%; Order of the Coif
- Activities: Texas Tech Law Review
- Texas Christian University
- B.S. (1997) | Political Science
- Honors: Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Texas State Bar # 24027015
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map