Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Family Law
Additional Practice Area
- Family Law Mediation
All potential mediation couples are offered a free consultation to determine if mediation is right for them.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I charge an hourly rate of $300 for mediation services, however some of the court document preparation is charged at a fixed fee basis.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Whittier Coll
- Undergraduate Degree
- UC Berkeley School of Law Boalt Hall
- Law Degree
- AV Rating - Preeminent Lawyer 1984 to Present
- Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- Super Lawyer of Orange County - 2004, 2006, 2008 - 2014
- Los Angeles Times
- Awarded for 2004, 2006, 2008 - 2014
- America’s Best Lawyers, Orange County Family Law, 1990-2013
- Woodward and White
- Award given every year between 1990 and 2013, at which time I devoted my practice solely to Family Law Mediation
- A Resolution adopted to thank Mr. Price for his contributions to Alternative Dispute Resolution in Orange County
- Orange County Board of Supervisors
- Mr. Price spearheaded the adoption of the California Dispute Resolution Act in Orange County.
- California State Bar  # 47077
- - Current
- Orange County Bar Association
- Various Family Law and Mediation Subjects - 1975 - 1998 , Orange County, Various Cities Throughout California
- California Continuing Education of the Bar, Orange County Bar Association
- I was a speaker over 30 times for various organizations.
- Family Law Specialist - 1980-1995
- California State Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map