David Kennedy Bifulco, Esquire. A graduate of Temple University School of Law. He started in the receivables management industry as an investment banker providing access to capital for debt buyers. He has headed the debt purchasing and collection operations for U.S. Asset in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and PFS Associates in New York and Pennsylvania.
Over the past 2 decades David Kennedy Bifulco, Esquire has provided his services to the Resolution Trust Corporation, Department of Housing and Urban Development, American Arbitration Association, Pennsylvania Business Bank and NCO Group, Inc.
“I provide general legal services for consumers in the areas of debt settlement and defense for credit cards. I assist clients with loan modifications, foreclosures, landlord-tenant and consumer protection cases. I handle DUI cases and some domestic relations matters like custody issues, support modification and enforcement and no asset divorces”
- Foreclosure Defense
- Consumer Law
- Business Law
Free 1/2 Hour consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
All Major Credit Cards Accepted
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- ID Number: 310038
- David Kennedy Bifulco, P.C.
- - Current
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- J.D. (2003) | Law
- Temple University
- B.S. (1998) | Political Science / Criminal Justice
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude and University Honors
- Pennsylvania State Bar  # 310038
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- - Current
- Activities: Lawyer Referral Service and Modest Means Legal Access Program