David HagEstad is an associate at Guest and Gray Law Firm. He is a part of a civil litigation team with a diverse practice, and experience handling personal injury, deceptive trade practices, commercial debt collection, landlord-tenant, real estate transactions, real estate litigation, business litigation, partnership disputes, business and asset purchases, LLC formation, and general civil litigation.
- Personal Injury
- Business Law
- Civil Rights
- Real Estate Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
- Guest and Gray Law Firm
- - Current
- Law Clerk 2015-2017
- Law Clerk
- Craig Bernstein Law
- Texas A&M University School of Law
- Client's Choice Award
- Top Contributor Award
- State Bar of Texas
- - Current
- Client Focused Personal Injury Attorneys
- David HagEstad's Website Profile
- The Law Offices of Guest & Gray Website
- Dallas Divorce Lawyer Blog
- Texas Family Code 45.101 Name Change of an Adult
11 March 2019
- Texas Family Code § 102.003(a)(9): Non-parent Standing
6 February 2019
- Is Being Named a Joint Managing Conservator the Same Thing as Having Joint Custody?
27 August 2018
- 6 Considerations to Keep in Mind when Trying to Figure Out How Long Your Divorce is Going to Take
16 May 2018
- Who Gets the House in a Divorce?
19 April 2018
- Do I Need to Update my Will After my Divorce?
15 March 2018
- Can I Make a Marital Property Agreement in Texas?
20 February 2018
- Texas Family Code Section 153.015: Using Electronic Communication to Supplement Possession with your Child
5 February 2018
- 5 Ways to Avoid Super Bowl Sunday Negatively Impacting your Family Law Matter
2 February 2018