David E. Gross is a partner at Finkelstein & Partners, LLP, representing clients in the Hudson Valley who have sustained serious injuries. With unwavering dedication and extensive experience working with clients who have suffered head injuries, Mr. Gross strives to obtain compensation that will improve the lives of his clients.
Admitted to practice by the New Jersey State Bar Association, the United States District Courts for the Southern, Northern and Eastern Districts of New York; the New York State Bar Association; the Supreme Court of the United States; and the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, Mr. Gross also has handled cases from the initial consultation to the end in many legal areas, including general corporate law. He is also a staunch protector of children as a court appointed law guardian.
At Touro College, Mr. Gross earned his Bachelor of Science, graduating summa cum laude. He then went on to Yeshiva University, Benjamin N. Cardoza School of Law to earn his Juris Doctor in 1991. At the beginning of his career, he realized that many of his clients dealt with the devastating effects of head trauma. Before being invited to join the Neurolaw Trial Group, he worked tirelessly to obtain compensation for clients who needed specialized medical care after a head injury.
A knowledgeable resource in personal injury law, Mr. Gross has made radio appearances about how to handle a personal injury case regarding a motor vehicle, and has negotiated and secured settlements over $1 million for clients during his years at the firm.
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- New York
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Clients' Choice Award
- Award based on client recommendations and feedback.
- Avvo Superb Rating
- Avvo rating is based on experience, background, legal community recognition, and legal thought leadership.
- Neuro Law Trial Group Managing Attorney
- Finkelstein & Partners, LLP
- Finkelstein & Partners’ Neurolaw Trial Group is dedicated to providing unparalleled legal representation to Personal Injury victims suffering from the devastating effects of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), spinal injuries and Severe Chronic Pain. As a group with proven success, Finkelstein & Partners’ Neurolaw Trial Group possesses extraordinary trial experience in TBI, spinal injury, and chronic pain cases. Our attorneys have demonstrated exceptional appellate capability, as well as a keen understanding of the state-of-the-art and very necessary topics of neuroscience, neuropsychology, and neuroimaging -- topics on which proving and winning TBI or chronic pain cases often depend.
- Award is granted based on experience, performance, and twelve independent criteria.
- Lawyers of Distinction
- 2018 Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- 2017 Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- New York State Bar # 2458198
- - Current
- David E. Gross | Personal Injury