Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
On all personal injury cases, they are done on a contingent fee basis
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Hmong: Spoken
- Seattle University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- University of Washington
- B.A. (1997) | Social Science
- Top 100 Trail Lawyers
- National Trial Lawyers
- State Bar of California  # 230592
- Washington State Bar  # 31741
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
24 Questions Answered
- Q. I got charged with 11378. My public defender said the driver might be a potential witness,so what does that mean?
- A: If your lawyer talks to the witness, then your lawyer becomes a potential witness. Here is how: Witness tells your lawyer that the meth was actually theirs and that you didn't even know it was there. Then later while in trial, the witness gets cold feet and says that they don't know anything about any meth. Now your lawyer is a witness to tell the jury that they are changing their story. This is called impeachment. The reason an investigator is used is so that there is a different person that the lawyer can call to the stand in this situation and ask what the witness said before. Additionally, your attorney does not want to be accused to telling the witness what to say. If there is someone else interviewing the witness, then that won't happen.
- Q. If a cop lies on the stand,and the public defender orders the dash cam from 2 years ago ?will he have to hand it over?
- A: The attorney can make a request for discovery. If the dash cam exists, then the DA is required to produce it. If it proved that the officer lied, then that could certainly help the defense case.
- Q. If i was intoxicated while in the back of a cop car but not arrested,how can i stop the d.a from using that evidence?
- A: Lawyer up. What you are wanting to do may not have the affect that you think it will have. Rather than dismissing the charge on the person you are trying to protect, the DA may just charge you both if you now say it was yours.
Contact & Map