Free Consultation: (913) 782-5500Tap to Call This Lawyer
David Adams

David Adams

Adams Cross, LLC
  • Bankruptcy, Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice
  • Kansas
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

30 years experience handling personal injury (auto accident, slip and fall, malpractice, other negligence) and bankruptcy (Ch 7 & Ch 13) cases. BBB accredited, friendly, professional representation. History of excellent trial and jury verdicts. Highly reviewed and recommended by Google and Yahoo users. No history of any ethical complaints or sanctions. Member of the Kansas Bar Association, Johnson County Bar Association and Christian Legal Society.

Practice Areas
    Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
    Personal Injury
    Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
    Medical Malpractice
    Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
Additional Practice Area
  • Car Accidents
  • Free Consultation
  • Contingent Fees
    Most injury/accident cases are handled on a contingency fee basis; fee percentages will be determined based on complexity of the case, and any complicating liability factors; all other cases are either flat fee or hourly
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
10th Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
Adams Cross, LLC
- Current
University of Kansas School of Law
J.D. (1991) | Law
Activities: Christian Legal Society, president
University of Kansas School of Law Logo
Texas Christian University
B.B.A. (1987) | Finance
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Texas Christian University Logo
Professional Associations
Kansas State Bar
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
36 Questions Answered
Q. I was involved in a head on collision while working should I contact a lawyer
A: Yes, you should contact an attorney. You are eligible for damages for lost income, medical bills, and pain and suffering. Your ability to get a fair result with an attorney is significantly higher and should be sought out. There are likely numerous facts about the situation that an attorney can help you navigate - from insurance coverages, to liability issues, to witness statements and other investigation. Our office handles these types of cases, but regardless, an attorney's input should be obtained.
Q. statue of limitations petition was filed 6 days before limitations and clerk filed with court after statue past
A: Not clear exactly what happened here. Most all filings are online now, so there is no delay in filing. If you physically dropped off paperwork with the clerk and they did not file timely, that could be a real problem. Currently because of Covid-19 most statutes of limitations are suspended, so you may still have your claim. Consulting an attorney immediately and giving the full facts is recommended.
Q. I was involved in a car accident in September... the other driver got cited for driving on suspended license and
A: Unfortunately, he would not be liable automatically, but those facts would contribute to having a jury determine that he was, in fact, at fault. Ultimately, it would be up to a jury to place a percentage of fault on each of the drivers. They could determine that the other driver was 90% at fault, and you were only 10% at fault - or they could decide any other combination. Finding out about the other driver's driving history, the facts of the accident, and any other relevant facts could affect the outcome. Getting a full legal review and assessment would be important in getting a decent result.
View More Answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Adams Cross, LLC
David S. Adams, Attorney
303 E. Poplar
Olathe, KS 66061
Telephone: (913) 782-5500
Fax: (913) 782-1383
Adams Cross, LLC
303 E Poplar St
Olathe, KS 66061
Telephone: (913) 782-5500
Fax: (913) 782-1383