I am a partner at LaMonica Herbst & Maniscalco, LLP. I joined the firm as an associate in March 2004 and was made partner in March 2007.
During law school graduated law school, I clerked at the Massachusetts Superior Court, assisted in the denaturalization and deportation of Nazi war criminals residing in the United States while serving at the Department of Justice Office of Special Investigations, litigated numerous criminal cases as a public defender in New Mexico, and worked on a variety of contract, copyright, trademark, and communications issues at National Public Radio's Office of the General Counsel.
After graduation from law school, I worked as an Assistant District Attorney in Nassau County for nearly four years, prosecuting a variety of petty and felony crimes. Prior to joining the Firm, I worked at the Law Offices of David J. Sutton, P.C., as an associate, where my primary areas of practice were general and commercial litigation.
- Business Law
- Commercial & Bankruptcy Litigation
- New York
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- LaMonica Herbst & Maniscalco, LLP
- - Current
- David J. Sutton, P.C.
- Assistant District Attorney
- Nassau County Office of the District Attorney
- Northeastern University School of Law
- J.D. (1997)
- American University
- B.A. (1994) | Communications, Legal Institutions Economics & Government
- New York State Bar # 2860450
- - Current