Free Consultation: (412) 495-9849Tap to Call This Lawyer
Daniel Martin Hartzman, Esq.

Daniel Martin Hartzman, Esq.

Hartzman Law Firm, LLC
  • Immigration Law
  • District of Columbia, Pennsylvania, Virginia
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AGoldBlawgsearchSocial Media

Daniel M. Hartzman graduated cum laude from the University of Pennsylvania Law School. Daniel is an experienced immigration lawyer who is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania, the District of Columbia and Virginia. Daniel is well-versed in all areas of immigration law and has successfully represented individuals, families, and businesses, throughout the United States and around the world. He has successfully represented clients in federal court, immigration court, and before USCIS, ICE, and the BIA. Daniel is also a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, and the Allegheny County Bar Association Immigration Law Committee.

Practice Area
  • Immigration Law
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
District of Columbia
District of Columbia Bar
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • French
Professional Experience
Principal Attorney
Hartzman Law Firm, LLC
University of Pennsylvania Law School
J.D. (2011)
Graduated Cum Laude, Senior Editor, University of Pennsylvania Journal of Business Law
University of Virginia
B.A. (2007)
Graduated with Distinction, Phi Betta Kappa
Professional Associations
American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Current
Allegheny County Bar Association
Activities: Member of the Immigration Law Committee
Legal Answers
5 Questions Answered

Q. Does ICE need a warrant to enter my business premises?
A: Whether ICE can enter your business, and what they can take depends on the exact situation. More information would be needed for an attorney to answer this question.
Q. My husband was deported, need to file for waiver 601. How can i prove hardship? and be successful to get it approved
A: Without knowing more about your individual situation there is not enough information to determine whether or not you have enough hardship for a waiver to be approved. Waivers are extremely complex and difficult. I would strongly suggest working with an immigration attorney to prepare the waiver.
Q. Can I file for a fiance k1 visa in the us if my Filipino fiance was married.
A: There is not enough info here to determine whether or not you can file for a financee visa for her. However, a death certificate is enough to show that her past marriage was terminated.
Q. It is advisable to file an appeal on the I-130 and I-485 or make a fresh application?
A: It really depends on what the reason for the denial was and if the reason can be cured in a new application. You should have an attorney review your denial notice to advise you on the best course of action.
Q. is it easier to apply for a K1 or get married abroad then apply for a K3?
A: Neither is easier than the other. Both take about the same amount of time for completion. The difference is that if your fiance comes on a K-1 visa your fiance must still apply for a green card after you get married.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Hartzman Law Firm, LLC
525 William Penn Place
28th Floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Telephone: (412) 495-9849