Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- Berman & Tsombanakis, LLC
- University of Florida
- University of Florida Levin College of Law
- Florida State Bar
- Broward County Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
107 Questions Answered
- Q. If my at fault driver caused me over 50000 in bills. Her coverage is 50000 how can I get compensation
- A: Hopefully you have uninsured/under-insured motorist insurance. Consult with a Florida personal injury attorney ASAP. Daniel Berman 954 764-6099
- Q. My dad died due to a doctor's negligence during surgery. Should his family file both medical malpractice and wrongful
- A: The family should immediately consult with a Florida personal injury attorney. Most, like our firm, offer free consultations. These type of cases are very tricky and full of pitfalls, so trying to handle it on your own without and attorney is a terrible idea.
- Q. had one of my testicles removed by a urologist after a nurse roughly ruptured an artery in my right testicle
- A: You may have a case. However, medical malpractice claims are tricky and complicated and what may seem like a great case may always not be. It would depend on the facts and circumstances that lead to the rupture. Consult with a South Florida personal injury attorney immediately. Most, like our firm, offer free consultations. Daniel Berman, Esq. 954 764-6099
- Q. Is the Vet partially liable or negligent? Did they meet the standard of care?
- A: Based on the fact your presented, I do not see a viable case against the Vet.
- Q. I was in an accident
- A: Yes, you need an attorney on this right away. The insurance company will absolutely not treat you fairly if you don't have ab attorney.
- Q. If the state of Florida plans to charge the individual who ran over and killed my wife with a DUI, can I still file a
- A: Yes, you can move forward with the suit, however you will need a Florida attorney to assist you as these cases are quite complex and full of pitfalls. A personal representative will likely need to be appointed by the courts. Call a Florida personal injury attorney to schedule a consultation. Most, like our firm offer free consultations.
- Q. Can I sue my doctor?
- A: Perhaps, but only if you can prove that the Dr. violated the standard of care and that your issues are not a known possible complication of the procedure you had performed. You will need another Dr. as an expert to state this. Consult with a medical malpractice attorney to see if this is worth pursuing.
- Q. I was in a car accident in Boca Raton. The driver ran a red light and t-boned my vehicle.
- A: Your auto insurance (PIP) will cover your medical bills initially, up to $10,000 generally. You likely have a claim against the at-fault driver. You should consult with a personal injury attorney immediately. Most firms, like ours, offer free consultations.
- Q. My spouse was killed in a work-related accident. How long do I have to file a wrongful death claim?
- A: It depends on the facts and situation. You should not attempt to handle this on your own. you should contact a Florida personal injury attorney immediately. Most, like my firm, offer free consultations. Danberman@danbermanlaw.com 954 764-6099
Contact & Map