Daniel M. Epstein, M.D. joined Slappey & Sadd, LLC in 2010. Prior to joining Slappey & Sadd, Dan represented physician and hospital clients. He most recently held a position of a partner with a medical malpractice defense firm from 2001 to 2010. At Slappey & Sadd, he represents individuals and their families in cases of serious death as a result of medical negligence, car accidents, defective products, defective premises, and other acts of negligence.
Dan is a native of Atlanta. He obtained his medical degree from the University of Tennessee College of Medicine, followed by a law degree from Harvard Law School. He completed a transitional medical internship at Emory University School of Medicine in 1994. Dan was admitted to the Georgia Bar in 1990.
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- Slappey & Sadd LLC
- - Current
- Harvard Law School
- J.D. (1990)
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine
- M.D. (1987)
- State Bar of Georgia
- Daniel M. Epstein's Website Profile
- Slappey & Sadd LLC Website
- Georgia Injury Lawyers Blog
- Who Can be Sued for Nursing Home Abuse or Neglect?
13 May 2019
- What Causes Truck Jackknife Accidents?
5 May 2019
- Georgia Dog Bites: What You Need to Know
30 April 2019
- What Causes Slip and Fall Accidents?
29 April 2019
- What You Need to Know about Georgia Pedestrian Accidents
29 April 2019
- Wrongful Death Claims in Georgia: What You Need to Know
27 April 2019
- What are my Options if I’m Injured on Someone Else’s Property?
26 April 2019
- Can I Take Legal Action if I’m Injured by a Defective Product?
23 April 2019
- Car Accident Fatalities Among Older People Are on the Rise
22 April 2019