Daniel LarinLarin Law Firm
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI
- Kansas, Michigan
Daniel Larin is recognized as a leader in the defense of drinking drivers charged with drunk driving, OWI or other alcohol-related charges in the State of Michigan. The Larin Law Firm is a Criminal Defense Law Firm specializing in the defense of those charged with:
Drunk Driving (OWI, OUIL / OUID, DWI or DUI)
Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol and Drugs (OUIL / OUID)
Driving While Impaired (Impaired Driving)
Operating Under the Influence Causing Serious Injury
Operating Under the Influence Causing Death (Homicide, Manslaughter, Murder)
All other traffic related crimes
Additionally, he represenst people seeking to restore driving privileges in administrative cases before the Driver Assessment and Appeals Division (DAAD or DLAD) of Secretary of State and in the Circuit Courts.
As the Editor and Contributing Author of the Michigan Drunk Driving Law and Practice (ICLE 2017) it can be said that Daniel Larin wrote the book on drunk driving defense and other traffic offenses in Michigan. The Larin Law Firm is the firm that other lawyers turn to when they have complicated issues. Contact our office today.
Daniel Larin has a state wide practice primarily providing criminal defense services in the southeastern half of the lower peninsula including: Oakland, Macomb, Wayne, Lapeer, Monroe, Livingston and Genesee Counties.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Driver License Restoration
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Daniel J. Larin, P.C.
- - Current
- Larin and Leonard
- Michigan State University
- B.S. (1988)
- Michigan Super Lawyer (2011-Current)
- Super Lawyers
- Michigan State Bar  # 58542
- National College for DUI Defense
- - Current
- Michigan Basic Practice Handbook, 6th Edition (Updated Annually)
- Michigan Institute of Continuing Legal Education
- Michigan Drunk Driving Law and Practice, 6th Edition (Updated Annually)
- Michigan Institute of Continuing Legal Education (ICLE)