Daniel FennickAnderson, Converse & Fennick
- Education Law, Family Law, Estate Planning ...
Mr. Fennick practices in a number of areas, with a concentration in education law, particularly special education and charter schools. He engages in litigation, family law, contract drafting and interpretation, and wills and trusts.
Mr. Fennick is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of the United States, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, the United States District Courts for the Middle and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania, and all Pennsylvania State Courts.
He is a member of the Pennsylvania and York County Bar Associations and is past chair of the York County Bar Association Family Law Section. He holds a Dunlap Hanna five-star attorney rating and is a Pennsylvania Legal Network’s Top Lawyers.
Mr. Fennick received his Bachelor’s Degree magna cum laude from Tufts University and his Juris Doctor “with Honors” from the Rutgers University School of Law.
Teaching is one of Mr. Fennick’s interests and he has taught many continuing education courses to other attorneys, including Internet Law, Special Education law, School discipline, Evidence, Family Law, and a number of other areas.
Mr. Fennick is an amateur jazz guitarist and photographer, and has been studying tai chi for about fifteen years. He is a long-time member of the “Bar Stools,” the York County Bar Foundation’s satirical performing troupe.
For the past 40 years, Mr. Fennick has made York his home. He has two grown children who live in Pittsburgh.
- Education Law
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Pennsylvania and York County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- Anderson, Converse, & Fennick, PC
- What is a NOREP?
November 24, 2020
- Manifestation Determination in Pennsylvania | What You Should Know
November 17, 2020
- Can I Sue a School if My Child Was Bullied or Abused in PA?
November 10, 2020
Anderson, Converse & Fennick is an experienced York County Law Firm that handles a wide range of legal matters, with a focus on Education Law, Family Law, Estate Planning, and Civil Litigation. Our firm, dedicated to protecting the rights and future of clients in Pennsylvania, has been in practice for more than 35 years.