Daniel A. Pallen
- Bankruptcy, Estate Planning, Immigration Law ...
Daniel A. Pallen, Esq., graduated from Boston College in 2002. Prior to attending law school at the Dickinson School of Law, he earned a Masters Degree from American University in Washington, DC. He earned his law degree from the Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University in 2007 and became a member of the Pennsylvania Bar in the same year. Prior to joining The Benari Law Firm, Mr. Pallen formerly practiced civil litigation an associate with a insurance defense litigation firm in Blue Bell, PA. Prior thereto, Mr. Pallen had practiced law as a Public Defender in the Franklin County Court of Common Pleas in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania.
Mr. Pallen is a member of the Delaware, Montgomery, and Franklin County bar associations. He is also licensed to practice before the Third Circuit Court of Appeals and the
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Mr. Pallen is a designated "conflict counsel" for criminal cases arising in Delaware County. He has volunteered as a teacher with the Philadelphia Bar Association's "Advancing Civics Education Program." Mr. Pallen has also argued before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court in Commonwealth v. Leidig, 598 Pa. 211, 956 A.2d 399 (2008),
Mr. Pallen's practice at The Benari Law Firm is 50/50 criminal and civil.
His specialties include: civil litigation, criminal defense, wills, appeals, and Federal Civil Rights litigation.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Patent Appeals, Patent Litigation, Patent Prosecution
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Car Accidents
- Pennsylvania State Bar  # 207001