Damian J. Nassiri practice focuses on employment law and medical marijuana collectives. His employment practice includes representing employees in wage & hour, overtime, wrongful termination, discrimination and sexual harassment cases. His practice also includes representing medical marijuana collectives and criminal defense in drug related cases.
- Criminal Law
- Employment Law
- Civil Rights
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Wrongful Termination
- Medical Marijuana
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Nassiri Law
- Western State College of Law at Argosy University
- Honors: cum laude, ranked in the top 20% of his class.
- California State University - Fullerton
- B.S. | Biochemistry
- California State Bar # 231667
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- - Current
- American Association for Justice
- Orange County Bar Association
- Clement v. City of Glendale
- 05-56692 D.C. No. CV-02-02555-FMC
- Damian Nassiri's Employment Law Website Profile
- Damian Nassiri's Medical Marijuana Website Profile
- Cannabis Law Group Website
- Nassiri Law Website
- Orange County Employment Lawyers Blog
- California Courts Nix Non-Solicitation Clauses in Employment Agreements
6 March 2019
- Federal Court “Tips” The Scales in Favor of Restaurant Workers
4 March 2019
- Wave of Wal-Mart Gender Discrimination Lawsuits in California to Follow Flood of Florida Claims
1 March 2019
- Orange County Employment Attorney Talks Claims for Employer Retaliation
26 February 2019
- California Cancer Discrimination: Employer Can’t Terminate on Basis of Diagnosis
26 February 2019
- What Kind of Damages Will I Receive in a California Employment Lawsuit?
23 February 2019
- What is a “Protected Class” in Los Angeles Employment Discrimination Lawsuit?
20 February 2019
- How Do I File an Employment Discrimination Lawsuit in California?
17 February 2019
- California Law Enforcement Officers Say LGBT Discrimination Rampant
15 February 2019