Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Brill Law is a law firm in Atlanta Georgia. Our firm offers the experience, efficiency, ethics and integrity that have earned the respect of clients. Practice Areas: Real Estate, Dispute Resolution, Landlord Tenant, Contracts,
- Real Estate Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Personal Injury
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Brill Law
- - Current
- Attorney Manager of REO Department
- McCalla Raymer Padrick Cobb
- Georgia State College Of Law
- Georgia State University College of Law
- Honors: cum laude
- Activities: Outer Barristers Law Review
- New York State Bar # 4475877
- - Current
- Georgia Bar
- - Current
- Mediator and Arbitrator
- Georgia Department of Dispute Resolution
7 Questions Answered
- Q. Does a deed with grandkids name on it override a will with said kids
- A: To answer this question, additional facts are necessary. Is the deed for a real property transfer? What type of deed is it? An attorney can review the deed and the will and advise you accordingly.
- Q. I have a primary and secondary loan on my house. Can they foreclose on the home of I fail to keep up payments on second?
- A: If you continue to pay the loan (Security Deed in first position) that you refer to as primary and stop paying the loan in second position (Security Deed in second position), the lender for the second can foreclose subject to the first or primary loan.
- Q. I moved out owing my LL 1 months rent. He kept my deposit of 2900 to cover 3 of the 2 months unpaid.
- A: You are obligated to pay under the terms of the lease.
- Q. Question regarding a guarantor on a lease
- A: Do you have a specific question about a guarantor on a lease?
- Q. Is my daughter legally required to pay lot rent of the previous owner of a mobile home she just purchased?
- A: Did she sign an agreement to place her trailers on “rent to own” lot(s)? I’f so, what type of agreement did she sign?
- Q. I signed a gym contract but they missed taking a payment on time, is this breaking the contract?
- A: Cancellation terms are usually in the contract.
- Q. Landlord is threatening to harass significant other and myself employers? Can he do that?
- A: What type of verbal agreement are you referring to?
Contact & Map