Board Certified, Civil Trial Advocacy – National Board of Trial Advocacy.
Board Certified, Personal Injury Trial Law – Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Selected Top 50 Texas Lawyers, Central Texas Region, Texas Monthly October 2006
Graduated from Baylor University, B.A., 1975.
Graduated from Baylor Law School, J.D., 1978.
Adjunct Professor, Baylor Law School, teaching personal injury trial law and products liability law for more than 30 years.
Contributing Editor, Texas Torts Handbook.
Former Co-Editor, Texas General Practice Digest, Torts Section.
Former Editor-in-Chief, Texas Trial Lawyer Forum.
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Baylor Law School
- - Current
- Adjunct Professor, Baylor Law School, teaching personal injury trial law and products liability law for more than 28 years
- Baylor University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas State Bar  # 21523000
- - Current
- Personal Injury Trial Law
- Texas State Bar
- Board Certified, Civil Trial Advocacy
- National Board of Trial Advocacy