Free Consultation: (815) 255-4695Tap to Call This Lawyer
Cynthia Rote

Cynthia Rote

Combining Experience with Efficient & Effective Legal Solution
  • Divorce, Family Law, Employment Law ...
  • Illinois, Wisconsin
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Cynthia Rote spent 14 years litigating in Chicago before returning to her hometown and opening her own practice. During her time in Chicago Cynthia honed her litigation, family law, business law, real estate and appellate skills and looks forward to using those skills on behalf of her clients at Integrate Legal.

Cynthia is authorized to practice law in both Illinois and Wisconsin and is a member of the federal trial bar.

Why Integrate Legal? Cynthia believes that the key to legal success requires the integration of experience with effective and efficient legal solutions. This is what Cynthia will bring to her clients at Integrate Legal, PC.

Practice Areas
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
    Employment Law
    Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
    Real Estate Law
    Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
    Appeals & Appellate
    Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
    Business Law
    Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Additional Practice Areas
  • Litigation
  • Child Custody
  • Business Divorce
  • Free Consultation
    Free 30 minute case consultation.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Supreme Court of Illinois
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Wisconsin Court System
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
J.D. (2005)
Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology Logo
Professional Associations
State Bar of Illinois
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Integrate Legal, PC
Integrate Legal: Illinois Divorce & Business Law Attorney
Legal Answers
11 Questions Answered
Q. is it legal for my former employer to deny a copy of a contract if I request one?
A: If your employment with the company was within the last year the employer must permit you to inspect your personnel documents upon your written request. The inspection right includes contractual agreements you had with your employer. Pursuant to the Illinois Personnel Record Review Act that employer must provide you with the ability to inspect the documents within 7 working days after you make the request unless the employer can show that the deadline cannot be reasonably met, then the employer will have an additional 7 days to comply. You can request copies of information in your file and the employer is allowed to charge a fee of the actual cost of duplicating the information. If your former employer continues to deny you access to your personnel file you can file a complaint with the Illinois Department of Labor or contact an attorney to file suit for compliance.
Q. My job is planning to deny my pay from the FFCRA. They have more than 50 employees. Am I entitled to 2/3rds wages?
A: This depends on why you are unable to work. The FFCRA provides that employers must provide all employees: ~ Two weeks (up to 80 hours) of paid sick leave at the employee’s regular rate of pay where the employee is unable to work because the employee is quarantined, and/or experiencing COVID-10 symptoms and seeking a medical diagnoses. ~ Two weeks (up to 80 hours) of paid sick leave at two-thirds the employee’s regular rate of pay because the employee is unable to work because the employee must care for an adult subject to quarantine or a child whose school or child care provider is closed for reasons related to COVID-19. The Act provides that employers must provide to employees it has employed for at least 30 days: ~Up to an additional 10 weeks of paid expanded family and medical leave at two-third the employee’s regular rate of pay where the employee is unable to work due to the need to care for a child whose school or child car provided is closed or unavailable for reasons related to COVID-19 *This response is for general purposes and should not be considered legal advice.
Q. My ex has not paid half of health insurance for one of our children as stated in the divorce. How can i get him to pay?
A: Send written correspondence to your ex - via email (or the app that you agreed to use) telling your ex that they have not paid it for x months, they owe x amount to get current and needs to pay x amount monthly (or whatever the schedule for payment is). Advise your ex that if you do not get payment by x date you will file a Motion for to Compel payment with the Court and ask the court to make him pay the amount due and make him pay an extra fee to sanction him for failing to comply with the order. If he doesn't pay, file the motion.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Integrate Legal, PC
Suite 1
Suite 1
516 Main Street
Suite 1
Pecatonica, IL 61063
Telephone: (815) 255-4695
Monday: 8:30 AM - 6 PM (Today)
Tuesday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 6 PM
Thursday: 7:30 AM - 7 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: 2 PM - 4 PM
Sunday: Closed
Notice: Appointments may be made outside of regular business hours.