My mission is to help people cope with the financial crisis by advising them about bankruptcy solutions to their credit or foreclosure problems.
When people have mortgages that are much larger than the value of their house, or when they are sued for credit card debt, or when their pay checks or bank accounts are garnished, bankruptcy can be a very powerful tool to help people get their lives back under control.
At Nelson Wegner LLP we work for individuals and small businesses who have been hit hard by tough circumstances. Our website offers free bankruptcy information. http://www.nelsonwegner.com/bankruptcy-faq.html
We also offer free bankruptcy consultations.
Contact us to find out if bankruptcy can help you put your life back on track.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Free Consultation
- Nelson Wegner LLP
- - Current
- Indiana University - Indiana University-Bloomington
- J.D. | Law
- University of California - Davis
- B.A. | English
- Q. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST APPROX FOR A MARRIED COUPLE TO FILE CHAPTER 7
- A: Different lawyers charge different fees. A Chapter 7 should cost more for a small business owner or if there are tax debts. A Chapter 7 should cost somewhat less if there is no small business, if there are no tax debts. Many attorneys give free consultations and will give you a quote when they have an idea how easy or difficult the case will be.
- Q. Once I file bankruptcy documents with the court how soon before those records are made public?
- A: The documents are public when they are filed, except for your social security number.
- Q. Can a creditor file an adversary proceeding based on malicious and wrongful conduct in a chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- A: Yes. If you don't have a lawyer you should get one as soon as possible.